News & Updates
- Guest Blog: Updating EPA Frack Waste Regulations: Let’s Call it What it Is
- Pennsylvania Township First To Legalize Civil Disobedience
- Demanding our right to clean air, water, and soil in our community
- Community rights versus environmental destruction: Time to turn the page
- Friedrick’s recent column had some incorrect information
Ohio PREMIER of We the People 2.0
JULY 19 COLUMBUS, OHIO 6:30 PM
Studio 35 Cinema and Drafthouse
3055 Indianola Avenue, Columbus 43202
Sponsored by Ohio Community Rights Network and Columbus Community Bill of Rights Group
Guest Blog: Updating EPA Frack Waste Regulations: Let’s Call it What it Is
Join this growing peoples’ movement for the Ohio that residents envision for future generations.
Find Your County
Click a county to see contact information for that chapter. Counties in yellow do not have an OHCRN chapter yet; please contact us to discuss the possibility of starting a chapter in your community!