News & Updates
- Right to Initiative Rendered Dead by Ohio Supreme Court
- Keeping workers in poverty is neither just nor moral: Tish O’Dell, Ohio Community Rights Network (Opinion)
- Secretary of State & Medina County Block Community’s Right to Vote
- Groups oppose county charters getting on the ballot
- Letters to the editor: Give power to local residents
Upcoming Showings of We the People 2.0
Barnsville, Ohio Sunday, Oct. 30, 2:00 PM – Library Annex 611 North Chestnut Street, Barnsville 43713
Medina, Ohio Monday, Nov. 14, 6:30 PM – Unity of Medina, Williams on the Lake, Bldg. D, Medina 44256
Community Rights Workshop CANCELLED. Will be re-scheduled at a later date.
Continue to check for updates or Sign Up to receive updates from us here
Join this growing peoples’ movement for the Ohio that residents envision for future generations.
Find Your County
Click a county to see contact information for that chapter. Counties in yellow do not have an OHCRN chapter yet; please contact us to discuss the possibility of starting a chapter in your community!