News & Updates
- We must oppose unjust laws
- A Last Resort That Might Work: Small Town Votes In Community Bill of Rights to Ban Fracking
- Right to Initiative Rendered Dead by Ohio Supreme Court
- Keeping workers in poverty is neither just nor moral: Tish O’Dell, Ohio Community Rights Network (Opinion)
- Secretary of State & Medina County Block Community’s Right to Vote
Columbus, Ohio January 18 7:00PM
3055 Indiana Ave, Columbus, Ohio
Community Rights Workshop – Columbus, Ohio – March 4, 2017
The Northwood -High Bldg, Room 100, 2231 North High Street Columbus, OH 43201
Join this growing peoples’ movement for the Ohio that residents envision for future generations.
Find Your County
Click a county to see contact information for that chapter. Counties in yellow do not have an OHCRN chapter yet; please contact us to discuss the possibility of starting a chapter in your community!